Our May Boot Winner Is…
Congratulations to Ken Sikora!
Ken wins a pair of our FDXL100 Leather Fire Boot.
Thank you to all for participating. It was a lot of fun reading all the entries. There were so many great captions. These were a few of our favorites:
- Budgets are tight and we really needed that new mobile command post…. ~ Robert
- Always on duty 24/7 everywhere we travel. Family of firefighters. It’s in our blood. ~ Adam
- Yes Sir! Twenty three tubes of caulk, and three and a half gallons of tar, and she holds water just fine! And as an added bonus, that door makes a mighty fine quick dump! ~ Devon
- Giving a whole new meaning to the departments “Bunk-in program” ~ Sean
- Gee honey I thought we agreed I could buy a firetruck if I bought you a new camper. At least this way I saved us a few dollars. Oh yea and did I mention we’ll be safer during that pesky wild fire season. ~ Justin (blog)
- “I cant understand why Ryan and Mac won’t pose infront of this rig…….but I’ll do it for a pair of Fire-Dex FDXL 100 leather boots”. ~ Ken (blog)
Ken, please email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Congratulations again!