20 Questions with Fire-Dex – Dave Liana
Director of Finance
1. What’s the best thing that happened to you this week, either at work or outside of work?
Watching my son, Tony, win the High School State Championship in the 4 x 100 with the entire family.
2. What is your favorite vacation destination?
Myrtle Beach with the family and Las Vegas with “the guys.”
3. What is your favorite local restaurant or place to hangout?
Jimmy’s Place in Parma
4. What is your best advice for new college grads or jobseekers looking for their first career gig?
Find a job that you love, so you will never have to work a day in your life
5. What is the one thing you wish you’d known 20 years ago?
Time truly will go as fast as everyone tells you it will.
6. What are three things people don’t know about you and may be surprised to learn?
– Was a Corp Auditor with Arthur Andersen & Co.
– My wife and I were members of the 1st Place Fire-Dex kickball team
– I love to fish ( LOL )
7. What is your favorite app?
8. What is your favorite movie of all time (yes, only one!)?
9. What song makes you want to “bust a move” when you hear it on your iPod or radio?
Anything Classic Rock ( Zeppelin / Kiss / Floyd )
10. What is your favorite cookie?
Chocolate chip with milk of course
11. What do you love most about your job?
The great people great I get to work with on a daily basis.
12. What accomplishment are you most proud of in your professional life?
25 years with Fire-Dex (This August 9th)
13. Who is/was your inspiration?
Without a doubt, my parents.
14. What are you most excited about for Fire-Dex for 2015?
15. What is your favorite holiday?
16. If you could go back to college today, what would your major be?
Same – Business / Accounting
17. What one device can you not live without?
18. If you were stranded on an island and could only have three things. What would those three things be?
Family, friends and a beautiful beach house
19. Which do you prefer, Android or iPhone?
20. Who would you like to “tag” at Fire-Dex to be the next 20 Questions “victim”?
Dan Goble, IT Specialist