20 Questions with Fire-Dex: Jordan Paris
1. What’s the best thing that happened to you this week, either at work or outside of work?
I was informed that my “soon to be” son is as healthy as an ox.
2. What is your favorite vacation destination?
3. What is your favorite local restaurant or place to hangout?
The Pink Door in Seattle. I know it sounds girly but the Italian food is to die for.
4. What is your best advice for new college grads or jobseekers looking for their first career gig?
“Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”- Winston Churchill
In other words, don’t be afraid to fail, its part of becoming successful.
5. What is the one thing you wish you’d known 20 years ago?
The technology behind the IPhone.
6. What are three things people don’t know about you and may be surprised to learn?
- I have mild OCD when it comes to the cleanliness of a house.
- I listen to classical music while working from home.
- I collect wristwatches.
7. What is your favorite app?
Peak, a game developed by neuroscience experts to challenge cognitive skills.
8. What is your favorite movie of all time (yes, only one!)?
9. What song makes you want to “bust a move” when you hear it on your iPod or radio?
Twisted Sister’s, “I Wanna Rock”
10. What is your favorite cookie?
11. What do you love most about your job?
First and foremost, I love learning new areas of business. Being able to talk to multiple people in multiple states, I realize how important it is to establish lasting relationships. I enjoy being able to contact and create new business connections.
12. What accomplishment are you most proud of in your professional life?
My military experience.
13. Who is/was your inspiration?
My stepfather. As an entrepreneur he showed me valuable lessons that I have applied toward every aspect of my life.
14. What are you most excited about for Fire-Dex for 2015?
New Fire-Dex innovations.
15. What is your favorite holiday?
16. If you could go back to college today, what would your major be?
Considering that I am currently taking college courses, I would say business is most important to me.
17. What one device can you not live without?
My phone. It’s sad to say this but I would be a wreck without it.
18. If you were stranded on an island and could only have three things, what would those three things be?
My fiancé Chloe, food and potable water.
19. Which do you prefer, Android or iPhone?
20. Who would you like to “tag” at Fire-Dex to be the next 20 Questions “victim”?