Articles by Month: February 2016
The reason Genevieve has been selected as the February Rep of the Month is because she is very eager to learn, loves a challenge and will go out of her way to help; she makes doing business a pleasure, from the department through to the manufacturer.
Dual-certified TECGEN PPE is all you need for 90% of your calls, including extrication, MVAs, rescue, incident command and more – protecting your valuable turnout gear from rips, contamination and UV exposure for a fraction of the price.
- TECGEN® garments meet the National Fire Protection Association’s specifications for both wildland firefighting (NFPA 1977) and technical rescue (NFPA 1951).
- Developed for firefighters to wear as an alternative to heavy, hot turnout gear during non-structural fire or emergency calls.
- TECGEN fabrics are made with a high density TECGEN® fiber blend and para-aramid in a comfortable and durable construction.
- Applications: Extrication, MVA, Wildland, Grass and Brush Fires, Trench Rescue, Training, Good Will Calls, Search and Rescue, Junior Firefighting and Explorer Programs, Confined Space, High/Low Angle Rescue, and Support Personnel
David Moore – Regional Sales Manager – Central East Coast (T40 – SC, NC, VA, MD, DE, DC)
1. What’s the best thing that happened to you this week, either at work or outside of work?
I converted another customer over to Fire-Dex products.
2. What is your favorite vacation destination?
I always enjoy visiting the Florida Keys…but Montana is close second!
3. What is your favorite local restaurant or place to hangout?
Dockside..it’s our local watering hole.
4. What is your best advice for new college grads or jobseekers looking for their first career gig?
Whatever you decide to do…dive-in head first and give it all you got!
5. What is the one thing you wish you’d known 20 years ago?
The billion dollar lottery ticket numbers. 😉
6. What are 3 things people don’t know about you and may be surprised to learn?
I am an Undercover Katy Perry lover.
I know how to “Dougie”.
I have smelly feet.
7. What is your favorite app?
WAZE…it gets me out tickets and gets me where I’m going!
8. What is your favorite movie of all time?
I got to go with Christmas Vacation.
9. What song makes you want to “bust a move” when you hear it on your iPod or radio?
10. What is your favorite cookie?
Girl Scout Thin Mints
11. What do you love most about your job?
Building new relationships.
12. What accomplishment are you most proud of in your professional life?
Working for Fire-Dex.
13. Who is/was your inspiration?
Hands down…My Father!
14. What are you most excited about for Fire-Dex in 2016?
Making it Rain!!
15. What is your favorite holiday?
16. If you could go back to college today, what would your major be?
I would enlist in the Military.
17. What one device can you not live without?
My Garmin GPS/Fishfinder
18. If you were stranded on an island and could only have THREE things, what would they be?
Fishing rod, my boat, and a beach chair.
19. Which do you prefer, Android or iPhone?
20. Who would you like to “tag” at Fire-Dex to be the next 20 Questions “victim?”
Fire-Dex will be supporting the Hands-On-Training sessions at FDIC by providing each of the 100+ instructors with a set of TECGEN PPE. These sets of gear will include a one-of-a-kind FDIC, H.O.T. Instructor patch.