Congratulations Edward Waltz! Edward is the November winner of a brand new pair of Fire-Dex leather fire boots.
The Santa captions were hilarious this week! Click here to read all the great captions on our Facebook wall. We selected our top 10 favorites, put the names in a boot (of course), and pulled out Edward’s name. Our favorite captions were:
- David: On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me a new pair of Fire-Dex boots..
- Austin: I see Santa finally grew his beard from the September boot promotion picture. I thought he looked familiar.
- Mark: Sorry Mark, I really needed to borrow your present, I will drop them by on the 26th–I’ll bring the cookies this time.
- Ken: I know my pants are supposed to go over my boots, but Mrs. Claus likes the way they look tucked in.
- Edward W: North Pole Fire Rescue’s new winter bunker gear?
- Edward H: The beard is fake but the Fire-Dex boots are real!
- Shane: Santa I don’t think that suit is NFPA rated but those sweet looking Fire-Dex boots are!
- Tony: I bet these boots weigh more then I do.
- Jason S: Santa has learned to multitask. Putting out chimney fires and deliver presents all at the same time. Well played Santa, well played.
- Jason B: Santa noticed all the good firefighters asking for Fire-Dex boots this year that he thought he would get himself a pair.
Edward, please email your contact information to email@example.com.
We are kicking off December with the giveaway of all giveaways. Beginning on Thursday, December 1st and continuing EVERY DAY until Monday, December 12th, Fire-Dex will be giving away a daily prize. The grand prize, a complete set of Fire-Dex gear will be awarded on Day 12. After all, we are One Brand Head to Toe.To participate:
- “Join” (RSVP) to our Facebook event or tweet us a message @Firedex on Twitter. You only have to do this once to be in the daily drawing AND you can do it at any time during the 12 days. For instance, if you forget or haven’t joined the event and it’s December 3, simply go to our Facebook page and “Join” the event.
- For a BONUS entry, sign up to receive our newsletter and email updates.
We will announce the winner each day at 3:00 p.m. EST on our Facebook wall.
Here is the complete list of daily giveaways:
- 2 Jars of Fire House Fire Sauce (12/1)
- Digital Meat Thermometer (12/2)
- Spice Rub Gift Set (12/3)
- Salt and Pepper Barbecue Shakers (12/4)
- Grill Set with the Fire-Dex patch on it (12/5)
- Personalized Branding Iron (12/6)
- Fire-Dex Grill Apron (12/7)
- Steaks from Omaha Steaks (12/8)
- Fire-Dex Helmet and Hood (12/9)
- Char Griller Grill and Fire-Dex Gloves (12/10)
- Leather Fire-Dex Boots (12/11)
- Compete Set of Fire-Dex Gear all packaged in a Fire-Dex Personalized Gear Bag (12/12)
Good luck and Happy Holidays from Fire-Dex!
The Axemen, Ohio Chapter 3 are raffling a motorcycle and other prizes to raise money for some local charities in the Columbus, Ohio area. The group is selling a maximum of 1500 raffle tickets and will be drawing the winning name on Wednesday, December 14th. The grand prize winner will receive at Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom with H-D1 Factory customization OR $10,000 CASH.
Tickets are still available at this time. For complete details including a list of prizes, links to purchase tickets, information about the Axemen, Ohio Chapter 3, rules and regulations, and details about the charities, visit the The Great American Motorcycle Giveaway website.
Congratulations to Troy Maness! Troy wins a shiny, new Fire-Dex helmet.
We had some fun captions in our recent caption contest on Facebook. Click here to read all the great captions on our Facebook wall. We selected our top 10 favorites, put the names in a hat, and pulled out Troy’s name. Our favorite captions were (in no particular order):
- Linda: You can be the Bat Boy. I’ll be the “Boot Boy”.
- Rodger: Do you think they will notice if we borrow this for the day?
- Troy: Mac: Hey Ryan this truck sure is shinny. Ryan: Ya, you can see yourself and those Fire-Dex boots are just as shinny as the truck. Mac: Someday they will get dirty while I’m fighting the dragon.
- Austin: I like this bus much better.
- John: Your heroes can wear cleets, mine were Fire-Dex.
- Eric: I hit my 32nd home run today….now I am being investigated for using performance enhancing boots.
- Ken: Instead of Delaware,it should say beware, cuz I got my Fire-Dex boots on.
- Shane: ”Dude what does Fire have to do with Division, didn’t we learn that in Math class?” “I don’t have any idea man, but these Fire-Dex Boots are comfy thats all I know.”
- Jim: Are you sure fire is spelled right?
- Kim: HEY!! LET ME HAVE A TURN WEARIN THOSE FIRE-DEX BOOTS OR I’M TELLIN THE CHIEF YOU THREW THE BALL THRU HIS FIRETRUCK WINDOW!!!!!
Keep watching and participating! More giveaways and updates are coming to our Facebook page!
Troy, please email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.