If you answered yes, keep reading! On October 15th, we will be giving away a Fire-Dex helmet. There are three steps to be entered into the drawing to win the helmet.
You have to:
- Stand your head,
- Have your buddy snap a photo of you standing on your head,
- Email it to email@example.com.
Only one photo entry per person. We will be sharing some of our favorites on our Facebook page. Good luck and remember to keep it clean. We are a family channel.
Congratulations to Robert Sheard! Robert is the September winner of a brand new pair of Fire-Dex leather fire boots.
We had some really witty captions for our Facebook photo contest. Click here to read all the great captions on our Facebook wall. We selected our top 10 favorites, put the names in a boot (of course), and pulled out Robert’s name. Our favorite captions were:
- Rob: Sorry the wife wears the pants…
- Kim: When I find out who stole my Bunker Pants I’ m gonna plant one of these Fire-Dex boots where the sun don’t shine!!!!!!!!
- Montana: Well the budget didn’t include pants. What can I say…
- Mark W: Oh boy, that’s what I get for not wearing Fire-Dex from head to toe!
- Robert: Lady Gaga – you aint got nothing on me.
- Danielle: Now tell me the truth…do these boots make my butt look big??!!
- Will: I’m to SEXY for my pants to sexy for my pants, I’m so sexy.
- Brad: What happens in Fire-Dex Boots…. stays in Fire-Dex Boots!!
- Edward: Fire-dex boots so tuff they make me Chuck Norris approved.
- Mark T: This is my good side, why are you laughing?
Stay tuned to our Facebook page for our more giveaways and updates!
Robert, please email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember the Fire-Dex “Kickin’ It…Summer 2011” boot promotion?
Well, it was such a hit, we’re extending it. So, join our Facebook community and watch for caption contests and other opportunities to enter to win a brand new pair of Fire-Dex leather fire boots. To date, we have awarded three firefighters with these comfortable, athletic fire boots: Brian Berry, Adam Thompson and Chris Anderson.
But wait, there’s more! After all, Fire-Dex IS One Brand Head to Toe. In addition to giving away a pair of boots at the end of the month, we are also giving away a fire helmet in the middle of the month.
Helmets and boots – One Brand Head to Toe
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Congratulations to Chris Anderson!
Chris is the final winner of our “Kickin’ It…Summer 2011” boot campaign. He wins a pair of Fire-Dex leather fire boots.
We picked our top 10 favorite photo captions, put the names in a boot (of course), and pulled out Chris’ name. Our favorite captions for August were:
- Mark: I wonder if the boss is watching? Smile just in case……
- Kirsten: Nan Nu Nan Nu…we come in peace!! drink up
- Robert: Your water heater is probably set too high if you need proximity shower caps…
- Chris: Hey come on and stop posing with your new Fire-Dex boots we have a fire to fight. Time to get those things dirty!
- Brad: “Would you stop checking yourself out in those SWEET boots and get in the truck!!! We gotta roll!!!”
- Corbin: I may be a little league player. But I know big league boots when I see ’em.
- Ken: Heroes don’t wear baseball gloves; they wear Fire-Dex boots!!
- Chris: Really dude I know you love baseball but being a firefighter will earn you better respect here in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Eric: Jimmy your crocs are ok, did you know Fire-Dex makes boots in rubber too?
- Brad: America’s favorite past time, with America’s favorite boots.
Thanks to everyone for participating and having fun with this summer boot campaign. We have enjoyed reading your responses and thoughts about each of the photos. Stay tuned to our Facebook page for our more giveaways and updates.
Chris, please email your contact information to email@example.com.
Congratulations to Adam Thompson!
We picked our top 10 favorites, put the names in a boot (of course), and pulled out Adam’s name. There were many funny, creative captions. Our favorites were:
- Jason: Man, the kids at the day care are gonna be sooooo jealous! Yeeeeeeees!
- Adam: One small step for Hayden, one giant set of Fire Dex boots to do it in.
- Bryan: Can you see me now? Good!
- Montana: Fire-Dex turnout gear sheds some light on the lower quality competitors.
- Linda: “You Light up my Life”.
- Chris: My fire boots went out on the town, helping me do the best job in the world!
- Rich: Hey guys, where’s the rest of my Fire-Dex gear? The truck is leaving without me!
- Adam: HERE’S WHERE MY BOOTS WERE ON THE 4TH! (with image)
- Eric: I’m the reason you need to wear the best gear to work
- Ken: “We Glow, You’ll Glow”
Be watching for more caption photos in August.
Adam, please email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.