The Fire-Dex sales team had a busy weekend…getting hitched!
David Moore, RSM covering the Central East Coast territory, married Heather (Williamson) Moore on April 30th in a beautiful ceremony in Eastern Virginia.
Meanwhile, Fire-Dex RSM Jessica Baumgartner headed south to Key West to elope with her fiancé Will Meade. They exchanged vows last Saturday night, April 30th at Smathers Beach.
Congratulations and best wishes to both newlywed couples!
Jeff Paul has been nominated as our Sales Rep of the Month by RSM Tony Moore. Knowing Tony was going to be in town for two and a half days last month, Jeff managed to set up meetings with 10 different Fire Departments during Tony’s visit to Nebraska. Now, all 10 departments are going with Fire-Dex!
Jeff was also responsible for a record order of ParaDex EMS Gear! The department wanted foam padded knees because they’re always kneeling on the ground when working with patients. So Jeff reached out to his RSM Tony Moore, Tony began working with our Design Queen, Stacy, (yes, that is an official title) and they made it happen!
Jeff stated when he started with Danko Emergency Equipment in February of 2013, it was “an adventure that I will always remember. I met Tony at a sales meeting and from that point forward I have believed in what Fire-Dex represents and is doing to make the firefighter’s job easier while in their gear, especially with the FXR design.” Jeff then went straight to the tattoo parlor and got the Fire-Dex logo tattooed right across his heart; just kidding!
“I could not be successful without the support of my wife Kristen, my three kids (ages 6, 4 and 6 months), the support team at Danko Emergency Equipment and the team of people at Fire-Dex. Thank You all.” Well Jeff, the feeling is mutual; we could not be successful without top-notch Sales Reps like yourself and we thank you!
Congratulations on all of your recent successes and on your nomination as our Sales Representative of the Month!
David Moore – Regional Sales Manager – Central East Coast (T40 – SC, NC, VA, MD, DE, DC)
1. What’s the best thing that happened to you this week, either at work or outside of work?
I converted another customer over to Fire-Dex products.
2. What is your favorite vacation destination?
I always enjoy visiting the Florida Keys…but Montana is close second!
3. What is your favorite local restaurant or place to hangout?
Dockside..it’s our local watering hole.
4. What is your best advice for new college grads or jobseekers looking for their first career gig?
Whatever you decide to do…dive-in head first and give it all you got!
5. What is the one thing you wish you’d known 20 years ago?
The billion dollar lottery ticket numbers. 😉
6. What are 3 things people don’t know about you and may be surprised to learn?
I am an Undercover Katy Perry lover.
I know how to “Dougie”.
I have smelly feet.
7. What is your favorite app?
WAZE…it gets me out tickets and gets me where I’m going!
8. What is your favorite movie of all time?
I got to go with Christmas Vacation.
9. What song makes you want to “bust a move” when you hear it on your iPod or radio?
10. What is your favorite cookie?
Girl Scout Thin Mints
11. What do you love most about your job?
Building new relationships.
12. What accomplishment are you most proud of in your professional life?
Working for Fire-Dex.
13. Who is/was your inspiration?
Hands down…My Father!
14. What are you most excited about for Fire-Dex in 2016?
Making it Rain!!
15. What is your favorite holiday?
16. If you could go back to college today, what would your major be?
I would enlist in the Military.
17. What one device can you not live without?
My Garmin GPS/Fishfinder
18. If you were stranded on an island and could only have THREE things, what would they be?
Fishing rod, my boat, and a beach chair.
19. Which do you prefer, Android or iPhone?
20. Who would you like to “tag” at Fire-Dex to be the next 20 Questions “victim?”