Regional Sales Manager/National Accounts Manager- Southeast Territory Job Description
Become a Fire-Dex Regional Sales Manager/ National Accounts Manager- Southeast Territory
We are actively seeking a Regional Sales Manager/National Accounts Manager responsible for the growth and profitability of traditional distribution accounts, national accounts, E-Commerce, Catalog, and Military accounts. Based from their own home office in the Southeast territory, including the following states: South Carolina, Georgia and Florida.
Primary Duties Include:
- Relationship building and management - generate direct contact with end-users and build strong, strategic relationships
- Develop and present sales presentations and demonstrations to regional fire departments and distributors
- Create product specifications for end-users
- Focus on pull-through marketing activities
- Distributor management to maximize revenue and market penetration
- Serve as the role of business advisor and distributor executive management
- Conduct classroom and “in-field” training of distributor sales representatives
- Coordinate and support: sales activities with dealers
- Organize, setup and exhibit at regional trade shows, as appropriate
- Occasionally host dealer and/or customer visits to our corporate office and factory (in Medina OH, in between Cleveland and Akron)
- Gather, record and update - competitive data and sales strategies
- Travel: approximately 110-130 days per year, with 70-80 overnights
Candidates Should Possess the Following:
- College degree
- Ideally residing in or near one of the following cities: Tampa, Orlando, Atlanta or Savannah
- Experience within the fire industry strongly preferred
- Public safety, military, or municipal sales experience also preferred
- Sales experience in multiple-step distribution management, along with end-user selling skills
- Account management experience
- Ability to work from a home office and must live in the territory (relocation not included)
- Strong communication skills - ability to communicate with all levels inside and outside of the organization, including verbal, electronic and written
- Possess strong presentation skills
- Efficient with multi-tasking, including being productive while handling re-directions and interruptions based upon business needs
- Possess strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Strong Microsoft Office experience, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to remain organized with and keep track of multiple sources of information and data through experience with the following systems: CRM (Salesforce experience preferred) and ERP
- Ability to understand and interpret technical specifications
- Self-motivated and action-oriented, with high energy and dedication to strong customer service and sales growth
- High attention to detail
- Ability to forge long-term and strategic relationships
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds due to the nature of handling product demonstrations
We are a rapidly growing privately-owned manufacturer of personal protection equipment (PPE) for firefighters and other emergency responders. Our mission is to serve those who serve. Our values include fun, integrity, respect and excellence = FIRE!
Salary includes base, commission and bonus potential. Earning potential is uncapped as the territory grows! Full-time benefits include: travel expense reimbursement, health, dental and vision plans, 401K, paid vacations, holidays, and more! We have a comprehensive training program.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a direct impact on the growth of our business and your future!
780 S. Progress Drive
Medina, OH 44256
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
For questions regarding employment at Fire-Dex, click here to email Human Resources.