More about this product
Our coveralls are available with the options outlined below and come in both tan and black.
- Radio pocket (3.5x8x3") and mic tab on left chest
- Patch pocket with flap closure on right chest (6x7")
- Cargo pockets on both outer thighs (8x7.5")
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material in 2” triple trim
- Bi-wing back design for ease of movement
- Collar which may be raised and closed for additional protection around neck
- Elastic waist for fit and comfort
- 15" zippered leg openings for easy donning over boots
- Zipper with hook & loop storm flap closure
- Glove interface adjustments straps at wrist
- (12) 2" or 3" reflective letters (no charge)
TECGEN® fabrics are made with a high density TECGEN® fiber blend and para-aramid in a comfortable and durable construction. TECGEN® fiber is an inherently flame resistant fiber providing advanced heat and flame protection capabilities. This fiber has a high density carbon shell, yet the core is engineered to be flexible, providing increased durability over typical carbon based fibers. This technology allows us to develop fabrics that offer high levels of thermal protection (TPP) and breathability (THL). You no longer have to sacrifice one for the other.
TECGEN Fabric Swatches
TECGEN Coverall Advantages
COMFORT: Provides enhanced mobility for confined spaces.
LIGHTWEIGHT: Engineered to protect you without weighing you down.
DURABLE: Flexible TECGEN® fiber provides increased durability over typical carbon-based fibers.
BREATHABLE: Managing the heat is easier when your clothes don't bottle it in*.
*High levels of THL demonstrate how well it allows body heat to escape.
EXCEPTIONAL PROTECTION: High levels of Thermal Protection (15.6 TPP) and Radiant Heat Protection (15+ RPP) in a single layer construction.
DUAL CERTIFIED: NFPA 1951 (Technical Rescue) and NFPA 1977 (Wildland Fire Fighting).
|TEST||NFPA 1977 SPEC||NFPA 1951 SPEC||TECGEN® FABRIC|
|Radiant Protective Performance (RPP)||≥ 7.0||N/A||15+|
|Thermal Protective Performance (TPP)||N/A||≥ 10||15.6|
|Total Heat Loss (THL)||≥ 450 w/m2||≥ 650 w/m2||779 w/m2|
|Flame Resistance (After 100 Launderings)||< 4.0 inches||< 4.0 inches||< 0.5 inches|
|Heat and Thermal Shrinkage||≤ 10%||≤ 10%||1.0% x 2.1%|
|Tear Resistance||≥ 5 lbs||≥ 6.75 lbs||32 lbs|
|Cleaning Shrinkage||< 5.0%||< 5.0%||0.9% x 1.8%|
|Breaking Strength||N/A||≥ 90 lbs||32 lbs|
|Abrasion Resistance Test||N/A||≥ 50 lbs||110 lbs|
|Water Absorption Test||N/A||≤ 15%||5.4%|
TECGEN Coverall Sizing