More about this product
Available in black or tan, TECGEN® Rescue80™ garments contain features to promote visibility and functionality by utilizing 3" Reflexite® reflective trim and multiple advanced pockets designed to carry everything from smart phones to radios to extrication tools.
With just 1 layer of soft, flexible TECGEN fabric, this gear is incredibly lightweight and breathable.
Made from patented TECGEN fibers, with a high-density carbon shell yet flexible core, our TECGEN fabric provides unmatched protection from heat & flame, and durability for the toughest of jobs.
Certified to NFPA 1977 and 1951 (Utility).
- Right chest pocket divided for multi-function (7"x5.5")
- Reflexite® Diamond Lime with Center Stripe 3" trim in New York configuration for enhanced visibility
- Multi-Feature Radio Pocket - smart phone pocket, 2 pen/tool pockets, extra long flap with double notches for left or right antennas. Can be closed flat when not in use.
- Plus All Standard TECGEN Features: bi-swing back design, full width collar closure, zipper with hook & loop storm flap closure, glove interface adjustments, two cargo hand pockets (8"x7")
- 3" Reflexite® Diamond Lime with Center Stripe trim
- Suspender loops on inside of waistband
- PCA-reinforced padded knees and reinforced cuffs for added durability
- Full-bellow cargo pocket with 50/50 split and reinforced bottom on right leg (9"x8.5")
- Plus All Standard TECGEN Features: waist take-up straps, 15" zippered leg openings, boot/cuff adjustment straps, two front hand pockets, two rear patch pockets (6.5"x6.5"), partial-bellow cargo pocket on left leg (9"x8.5")
TECGEN® fabrics are made with a high density TECGEN® fiber blend and para-aramid in a comfortable and durable construction. TECGEN® fiber is an inherently flame resistant fiber providing advanced heat and flame protection capabilities. This fiber has a high density carbon shell, yet the core is engineered to be flexible, providing increased durability over typical carbon based fibers. This technology allows us to develop fabrics that offer high levels of thermal protection (TPP) and breathability (THL). You no longer have to sacrifice one for the other.
TECGEN Fabric Swatches
TECGEN Rescue80 Advantages
COMFORT: Unlike ordinary FRC's, TECGEN® garments don't require multiple washings to break in.
LIGHTWEIGHT: Our workwear is engineered to protect you without weighing you down.
DURABLE: The FR capability of TECGEN® workwear is built into the fiber itself. It will not wash out or wear away.
BREATHABLE: Managing the heat is easier when your workwear doesn't trap it in.
INNOVATIVE: TECGEN® fiber is an exclusive, patented material designed to meet or exceed the standards set for FR garments.
MOISTURE WICKING: Draws sweat away from the body to keep you cool.
|TEST||NFPA 1977 SPEC||NFPA 1951 SPEC||TECGEN® FABRIC|
|Radiant Protective Performance (RPP)||≥ 7.0||N/A||15+|
|Thermal Protective Performance (TPP)||N/A||>=10||15.6|
|Total Heat Loss (THL)||≥ 450 w/m2||≥ 650 w/m2||779 w/m2|
|Flame Resistance (After 100 Launderings)||< 4.0 inches||< 4.0 inches||< 0.5 inches|
|Heat and Thermal Shrinkage||≤ 10%||≤ 10%||1.0% x 2.1%|
|Tear Resistance||≥ 5 lbs||≥ 6.75 lbs||32 lbs|
|Cleaning Shrinkage||< 5.0%||< 5.0%||0.9% x 1.8%|
|Breaking Strength||N/A||≥ 90 lbs||221 lbs|
|Abrasion Resistance Test||N/A||≥ 50 lbs||110 lbs|
|Water Absorption Test||N/A||≤ 15%||5.4%|
*Measured from center back to wrist with elbow bent. Tall sizes are special order.
|SM||27-30"||All even sizes 26-36"|