Fire-Dex Visitor Policy
The Fire-Dex Quality Policy
Fire-Dex is committed to customer satisfaction by providing quality products with responsive service and delivery. We will achieve this by promoting an environment of continuous improvement through employee involvement.
Relevant Quality Objectives
Fire-Dex is committed to enhancing the quality of our facilities, community and is committed to continually improving our Quality Management System.
Relevant items pertaining to contractors and/or visitors include but are not limited to:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Risk Awareness
Visitor contribution to the Quality Management System
As a visitor/contractor to Fire-Dex you are responsible for adhering to all quality and safety rules and assisting Fire-Dex in meeting quality and safety objectives. By following our quality and safety objectives we intend to:
- Continually improve our ability to provide a safe working environment for our employees, visitors and contractors.
- Promote an environment of continual improvement.
- Ensure business growth
Not conforming to the above objectives could adversely affect our business relationship.
As visitors to our facility, your safety and well-being is of the utmost importance:
- Fire-Dex requires that all persons on company
property, whether employees, visitors or contractors follow established federal, state and local safety regulations, policies and procedures at all times.
- Follow your escort’s instructions at all times.
- When in doubt ask questions.
Contractors and visitors are required to adhere to the following rules:
- The possession or use of any alcohol, illegal drugs, controlled substances, firearms and other weapons are forbidden anywhere on Fire-Dex premises.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) is required in all production areas:
- Eye protection. (You may wear your own prescription glasses, or safety glasses can be provided.)
- Closed toe shoes.
Warehouse and shipping areas are shared by pedestrians, lift trucks and transportation vehicles. Use extreme caution! All incidents including “near misses” must reported to safety personnel immediately. Should an emergency situation occur, follow the instructions of your escort. If the contractor/visitor is bringing any chemicals on site, they must provide applicable safety data sheets (SDS) to the Fire-Dex Maintenance office for review.
Each day upon leaving the facility, all refuse, waste or garbage must be removed and managed in accordance with company policies and procedures in order to maintain a clean and orderly work area. Materials must be recycled when feasible.
You will not hold Fire-Dex, LLC responsible for any injuries sustained while at our facility.
Confidentiality & Nondisclosure
As a prerequisite for entering our facility you must read and acknowledge the following:
- Our operation is unique in many ways. Any information or knowledge that you derive while in our facility or meeting with Fire-Dex personnel needs to be kept strictly confidential.
- We define confidential in the sense that the information/knowledge is to be used solely in connection with Fire-Dex, LLC. It is not to be disclosed to persons other than your internal personnel members having a reasonable need for access to this information.
- The information that you derive shall not be used commercially in whole or in part.
- No cameras are allowed without management approval.
- The term of this agreement is two (2) years from the date of acknowledgement. Your obligation, with respect to the information/knowledge derived, shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement.
- We will keep a copy of this agreement on file and you will receive a copy if one is requested.
Your signature is an acknowledgement of your understanding and willingness to assist Fire-Dex, LLC in complying with our objectives.