Articles by Day: June 30, 2011
And, the winner is……Brian Berry! Congratulations, Brian!
We picked our top 10 favorites, put the names in a boot (of course), and pulled out Brian’s name. There were many funny, creative captions. Our favorites were:
- Adam: “Last one to the end has to buy ice cream for everyone at the Fire-Dex booth for FDIC 2012.”
- Mike: “Got boots?”
- Jason: “I tried these boots on at FDIC. These boots are too comfortable for work boots. If you are “Kickin’ It” in these boots, you’re kicking back and relaxing.”
- Brian: ”I made a mess. You’re gonna need some gloves, turnout gear, an SCBA and these boots.”
- Jennifer: “Mommy wears the boots in our family!”
- Keith: “My mom always told me to call home when I fell in love. Does anyone have a quarter I can borrow so I can call her and tell her about the boots?”
- Chris: “My daddy’s two favorite things… me and his Fire-dex!”
- Todd: “Because I will look cool in them!”
- Jason: “I sure have Big Boots to fill to be a Hero like my Dad!”
- Owen: “My daddy’s boots are so soft, comfortable, and safe I had to get some myself.”
Be watching for more photos and a video. That’s right, one post in July will be a short video with a question at the end. It’s very cool and very catchy! Good luck and enjoy your Independence Day weekend.
Brian, please email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.