The November helmet winner is…
Congratulations to Troy Maness! Troy wins a shiny, new Fire-Dex helmet.
We had some fun captions in our recent caption contest on Facebook. Click here to read all the great captions on our Facebook wall. We selected our top 10 favorites, put the names in a hat, and pulled out Troy’s name. Our favorite captions were (in no particular order):
- Linda: You can be the Bat Boy. I’ll be the “Boot Boy”.
- Rodger: Do you think they will notice if we borrow this for the day?
- Troy: Mac: Hey Ryan this truck sure is shinny. Ryan: Ya, you can see yourself and those Fire-Dex boots are just as shinny as the truck. Mac: Someday they will get dirty while I’m fighting the dragon.
- Austin: I like this bus much better.
- John: Your heroes can wear cleets, mine were Fire-Dex.
- Eric: I hit my 32nd home run today….now I am being investigated for using performance enhancing boots.
- Ken: Instead of Delaware,it should say beware, cuz I got my Fire-Dex boots on.
- Shane: ”Dude what does Fire have to do with Division, didn’t we learn that in Math class?” “I don’t have any idea man, but these Fire-Dex Boots are comfy thats all I know.”
- Jim: Are you sure fire is spelled right?
- Kim: HEY!! LET ME HAVE A TURN WEARIN THOSE FIRE-DEX BOOTS OR I’M TELLIN THE CHIEF YOU THREW THE BALL THRU HIS FIRETRUCK WINDOW!!!!!
Keep watching and participating! More giveaways and updates are coming to our Facebook page!
Troy, please email your contact information to email@example.com.