The November Fire-Dex Leather Fire Boot Winner Is…
Congratulations Edward Waltz! Edward is the November winner of a brand new pair of Fire-Dex leather fire boots.
The Santa captions were hilarious this week! Click here to read all the great captions on our Facebook wall. We selected our top 10 favorites, put the names in a boot (of course), and pulled out Edward’s name. Our favorite captions were:
- David: On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me a new pair of Fire-Dex boots..
- Austin: I see Santa finally grew his beard from the September boot promotion picture. I thought he looked familiar.
- Mark: Sorry Mark, I really needed to borrow your present, I will drop them by on the 26th–I’ll bring the cookies this time.
- Ken: I know my pants are supposed to go over my boots, but Mrs. Claus likes the way they look tucked in.
- Edward W: North Pole Fire Rescue’s new winter bunker gear?
- Edward H: The beard is fake but the Fire-Dex boots are real!
- Shane: Santa I don’t think that suit is NFPA rated but those sweet looking Fire-Dex boots are!
- Tony: I bet these boots weigh more then I do.
- Jason S: Santa has learned to multitask. Putting out chimney fires and deliver presents all at the same time. Well played Santa, well played.
- Jason B: Santa noticed all the good firefighters asking for Fire-Dex boots this year that he thought he would get himself a pair.
Edward, please email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.