Articles by Month: November 2014
This year, in celebration of the 12 Days of Fire-Dex, we are highlighting each of our sales territories across the United States and beyond. The daily prizes for days 1-7 will feature a popular food item from that area. Warning…you may not want to share with your firehouse.
Our first stop is Territory T-10 managed by Fire-Dex Regional Sales Manager Tony Moore. Tony joined the Fire-Dex sales team in May of 2010. He brings a wealth of sales and fire industry experience to the team…not to mention his personal journey. He has even authored a few books to chronicle his life’s tales and hosts radio interviews with interesting people, from all walks of life, that are featured each week on a UK radio station. In his career, Tony has designed gloves for the fire and military markets. One those gloves is now in every US GI’s kit bag. Many of you know Tony as our resident Englishman and he wears that distinction proudly.
Our prize for Day 1 of the 12 Days of Fire-Dex hails from Tony’s region. It is from the cornhusker state and is certainly appropriate for the farming in that area. The winner of the Day 1 prize will enjoy 4 (5 oz.) Peppered-Bacon-Wrapped Filets from Omaha Steaks. Of course, we also need to share some Fire-Dex swag…so today’s winner will also receive a Fire-Dex baseball hat and a Fire-Dex surprise!
Featured Fire-Dex Dealers in this area:
Emergency Response Solutions (ERS) – (517) 355-3363
Follow ERS on Facebook.
Rockin’ around the #firedexnation…have a happy holiday!
Beginning on Monday, December 1st and continuing every day until Friday, December 12th, we will be giving away a daily prize for our 4th Annual 12 Days of Fire-Dex. The grand prize, a complete set of head to toe Fire-Dex gear will be awarded on Day 12. This year our theme is Rockin’ Around the Fire-Dex Nation: A Giveaway Salute to our Distributors. The daily prizes for days 1-7 will be a popular food item from each Fire-Dex region to be shared at your firehouse (or not).
To enter, click here and enter your information. You only have to enter your information once to be eligible for all remaining drawings AND you can do it at any time during the 12 days. For instance, if you forget or haven’t entered the drawing and it’s December 3rd, simply go to our Facebook page, or to our blog and sign up.
Here is the complete list of daily giveaways:
- December 1 – From Tony Moore’s region, Omaha Steaks 4 (5 oz) Bacon Wrapped Filet and one of our new Fire-Dex /Nomex® baseball hats.
- December 2 – From Allen Rom’s region, Savannah’s Candy Kitchen 1 Southern Pecan Pie and one of our new Fire-Dex /Nomex® baseball hats.
- December 3 – From Bruce Scheck’s region, Sweet Tooth Cottage 2 Dozen Fire-Dex Logo Butter Cookies and one of our new Fire-Dex /Nomex® baseball hats.
- December 4 – From Lance Matiste’s region, Edwards Petite Ham and Virginia Peanuts and one of our new Fire-Dex /Nomex® baseball hats.
- December 5 – From Bob Tharp’s region, Harry and David Northwest Basket and one of our new Fire-Dex / Nomex® baseball hats.
- December 6 – From Jeff Koledo’s region, Cousins Maine Lobsters – 2 LBS Live Maine Lobsters and one of our new Fire-Dex /Nomex® baseball hats.
- December 7 – From Tory King’s region, Aunt Sally’s Pralines – 12 count box and Cajun Crawfish – Seasoned Boiled Crawfish (15 LBS) and one of our new Fire-Dex /Nomex® baseball hats.
- December 8 – 1 Pair of Fire-Dex FDXL-100 Red Leather Fire Boots.
- December 9 – 1 Fire-Dex Nomex® fire hood, one helmet (model of choice) and one pair of FDXL-100 Red Leather Fire Boots.
- December 10 – 1 Set of Fire-Dex FXM Turnout Gear
- December 11 – 1 Set of Fire-Dex FXR Turnout Gear
- December 12 – Compete Set of Head to Toe Fire-Dex Gear, including one set of Fire-Dex turnout gear (model of choice), one Nomex® fire hood, one helmet (model of choice) and one pair of FDXL – 100 Red Leather Fire Boots.
Good luck and Happy Holidays from Fire-Dex!
These giveaways have been sponsored by DuPont. DuPont Nomex® and Kevlar® brand fibers provide superior strength, durability and thermal protection that stands up to the heat.
Congratulations to our November FDXL-5o Grey Leather Boot winner, Tyler Silva.
Our annual 12 Days of Fire-Dex promotion will be kicking off on December 1st and includes three, yes THREE, days of gear winning opportunities. Our final prize will be awarded on December 12th and includes a complete set of gear from head to toe! You will not want to miss this annual online event.
Tyler, you will receive an email with more instructions about sizing and delivery. Have a great weekend, everyone!
Medina, Ohio – October 1, 2014 – Fire-Dex, a leading manufacturer of firefighter personal protective equipment (PPE), today announced its partnership with Response Protection Corporation of Putnam Valley, NY on the exclusive manufacturing of the Capt. Jim hood line.
Designed by retired FDNY Battalion Chief, Kevin O’Donoghue, and named for his father James, a 34 year veteran of FDNY, the Capt. Jim hood combines comfort, protection and durability with an exclusive, proprietary material called Spentex™ to create a hood that is unlike anything available on the market today.
“My years at FDNY helped me design a hood that I knew would be safer and more comfortable for the firefighter,” said O’Donoghue, President/CEO at Response Protection Corp., “the protection and durability of the Spentex material together with the manufacturing expertise of Fire-Dex has me extremely excited about the future of this hood.”
Fire-Dex will produce the Capt. Jim hoods at its manufacturing headquarters in Medina, OH.
“Fire-Dex is excited about our partnership with Response Protection and to be manufacturing the Capt. Jim hood,” said John Zbozien, Director of Marketing at Fire-Dex, “this hood offers a clearly differentiated set of features and benefits that make it unique in the marketplace.”
Capt. Jim hoods by Fire-Dex are available through the growing Response Protection network of distributors. A complete list of distributors can be found on the Response Protection website atwww.responseprotection.com