20 Questions with Fire-Dex – Jessica Baumgartner
Southeast Territory – FL, GA, AL, MS and AR
1. What’s the best thing that happened to you this week, either at work or outside of work?
It is the start of the college football season, so that makes the entire week awesome!
2. What is your favorite vacation destination?
Anywhere the Buckeyes are playing (I’m not kidding and yes, there may be a pattern here).
3. What is your favorite local restaurant or place to hangout?
Since I currently reside in Indianapolis, I will have to go with St. Elmo’s. I’m addicted to the shrimp cocktail and I finish the sauce every time. Once I find a new local joint in my new home I will let you know.
4. Please share your best advice for new college grads or jobseekers looking for their first career gig.
Always be prepared. The best opportunities often happen by chance. Luck is when preparation and opportunity meet.
5. What is the one thing you wish you’d known 20 years ago?
That nothing in my life will be as I had it planned in my 13-year-old brain and I am a better person for it. I have had entirely too much fun living this unplanned adventure.
6. What are three things people don’t know about you and may be surprised to learn?
1. I grew up a m*ch*g*n fan
2. I love to cook
3. I’m actually a shy person
7. What is your favorite app?
8. What is your favorite movie of all time (yes, only one!)?
“It’s a Wonderful Life”
9. What song makes you want to “bust a move” when you hear it on your iPod or radio?
Ice, Ice Baby
10. What is your favorite cookie?
I can’t pick just one. I love all cookies, except cookies containing raisins.
11. What do you love most about your job?
I love that I have the opportunity to serve some of the most honorable and humble people on a daily basis.
12. What accomplishment are you most proud of in your professional life?
I am proud of the fact that I have made the most out of opportunities that have come my way professionally.
13. Who is/was your inspiration?
Children inspire me. They are so positive and have a unique perspective on life.
14. What are you most excited about for Fire-Dex for 2015?
I am most excited about the growth of Fire-Dex. We have so many great products and new offerings that I am excited to share with our customers.
15. What is your favorite holiday?
I love Thanksgiving. The food is awesome, college football is still going strong, it isn’t overly commercialized, “It’s a Wonderful Life” is on and it seems a bit more relaxed than Christmas.
16. If you could go back to college today, what would your major be?
Strategic Communication – the same degree I received when I graduated.
17. What one device can you not live without?
Sadly, my iPhone.
18. If you were stranded on an island and could only have three things. What would those three things be?
A bathing suit
Contacts (I’m virtually blind)
(Please tell me this island is warm)
19. Which do you prefer, Android or iPhone?
20. Who would you like to “tag” at Fire-Dex to be the next 20 Questions “victim”?
My partner in crime, Sarah Finch.