20 Questions with Fire-Dex: Sarah Finch
Southeast Territory – Western PA, West Virginia & Eastern Canada
1. What’s the best thing that happened to you this week, either at work or outside of work?
Attending Fire-Dex University for the first time as a Regional Sales Manager.
2. What is your favorite vacation destination?
Boston. I love the accent.
3. What is your favorite local restaurant or place to hangout?
Santosusso’s in Medina.
4. Please share your best advice for new college grads or jobseekers looking for their first career gig.
Research the company where you applying for a job. Don’t be afraid to ask questions and don’t limit yourself.
5. What is the one thing you wish you’d known 20 years ago?
That the plan I had when I was a teenager is not what my life is today. I’m just going with the flow, and so far it’s working.
6. What are three things people don’t know about you and may be surprised to learn?
I have a twin sister who’s a sheriff’s deputy, I was born In Atlanta, GA and I love Dalmatian dogs.
7. What is your favorite app?
8. What is your favorite movie of all time (yes, only one!)?
9. What song makes you want to “bust a move” when you hear it on your iPod or radio?
AC/DC’s “You shook me all night long.”
10. What is your favorite cookie?
Peanut Butter Cookie
11. What do you love most about your job?
I love that I am on the road every week. I also love being able to talk directly with firefighters. I’m a social person; so, sales is the perfect job for me.
12. What accomplishment are you most proud of in your professional life?
My biggest accomplishment is being promoted into a sales position. I’ve worked really hard to get where I am today.
13. Who is/was your inspiration?
My Mom. She raised me to be the person I am today.
14. What are you most excited about for Fire-Dex for 2015?
I’m excited for all of the changes: New members on the sales team, new products, and new opportunities.
15. What is your favorite holiday?
Hands down Thanksgiving.
16. If you could go back to college today, what would your major be?
I would choose Marketing and Sales Technology.
17. What one device can you not live without?
18. If you were stranded on an island and could only have three things, what would those three things be?
My iPhone (see above), a bathing suit and Mark Wahlberg.
19. Which do you prefer, Android or iPhone?
20. Who would you like to “tag” at Fire-Dex to be the next 20 Questions “victim”?
I nominate Jordan Paris.