20 Questions with Jeff Koledo
1. What is the best thing that happened to you this week, either at work or outside of work?
It is my first week in the past six that I didn’t fly.
2. What is your favorite vacation destination?
Anywhere with a golf course
3. What is your favorite local restaurant or place to hangout?
Any golf course with a vast selection of draft beer, properly kept at 38 degrees.
4. What is your best advice for new college grads or jobseekers looking for their first career gig?
Be willing to show your value to an organization, earn your way to a successful post.
5. What is the one thing you wish you had known 20 years ago?
High school and college does not teach you to succeed in a capitalist economic system.
6. What are 3 things people don’t know about you and may be surprised to learn?
I was a partner in a pub. I have traveled to almost every industrialized country. I have never come close to a hole in one.
7. What is your favorite app?
8. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Kramer vs. Kramer
9. What song makes you want to “bust a move” when you hear it on your iPod or radio?
Lazy Eye by Silversun Pickups
10. What is your favorite cookie?
11. What do you love most about your job?
Working in an industry that changes lives. Every day we provide protective solutions that could mean the difference between coming home safe or a visit to the emergency room. Everyone at Fire-Dex is committed to the mission of best-in-class protection.
12. What accomplishment are you most proud of in your professional life?
The faith placed in me by Fire-Dex to lead and mentor the sales team and chart a course of success.
13. Who was your inspiration for success?
My late Uncle Fred Koledo.
14. What are you most excited about for Fire-Dex in 2016?
Everything! Fire-Dex is poised to make big waves in the PPE world.
15. What is your favorite holiday?
16. If you could go back to college today, what would your major be?
17. What one device can you not live without?
18. If you were stranded on an island and could only have THREE things, what would they be?
Keurig, Golf clubs and my wife, Bridgette
19. Which do you prefer, Android or iPhone?
20. Who would you like to “tag” at Fire-Dex to be the next 20 Questions “victim?”