With clients across the country and around the world, our customer service team works hard to provide excellent customer service.
As you will notice from our directory below, we have two Jennifers. In actuality, we have just one – Jen Faust. The other Jennifer listed below goes by Rosie.
For future communications and to insure that information is delivered to the right representative, please refer to Jennifer “Rosie” Rose as Rosie.
Congratulations to Michael Paige.
Michael is our Day 3 Feast of Gratitude winner. He will receive a pair of FDXL-50 Grey Leather Boots for himself and a set of Fire-Dex mugs for the Stone Park Fire Department firehouse.
Didn’t win today? Don’t worry. We have 9 more Feast of Gratitude winners. Keep watching for our announcements throughout the week. Tomorrow’s winner will receive a pair of FDXL-100 Red Leather Boots and a Fire-Dex pint glasses.
Click here to enter! Thank you for participating.
Sponsored by DuPont. DuPont Nomex® and Kevlar® brand fibers provide superior strength, durability and thermal protection that stands up to the heat.
- 50% – Bedrooms were the leading location where civilian fire fatalities occurred in residential buildings.
- The time period from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. accounted for 52% of civilian fire fatalities in residential buildings. This period also accounted for 49% of fatal fires in residential buildings.
- More than half of reported non-fatal home cooking fire injuries occurred when the victims tried to fight the fire themselves. (55%)
- 46% of electrical failure home fires involved other known type of equipment, such as washer or dryer, fans, and portable or stationary space heater.
- “Other unintentional, careless” actions (15%) and “smoking” (14%) were the leading reported causes of fatal fires in residential buildings.
- An estimated 10,000 residential building attic fires are reported to U.S. fire departments each year and cause an estimated 30 deaths, 125 injuries, and $477 million in property loss.
We are pleased to announce that Jenny McPherson will be joining Fire-Dex in the newly created position of Assistant Marketing Manager.
This new position combines the Customer Care Coordinator role which handled trade shows, events, sales tools and programs, along with many other marketing responsibilities such as literature, advertising, and videos.
This role will be reporting to John Zbozien, Director of Marketing.
Jenny has a Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations from Baldwin Wallace University and has held numerous marketing roles within the real estate field, most recently Director of Marketing.
Jenny is a native Clevelander who lives in North Royalton with her boyfriend Kyle and her cat Bob. She is currently considering a move to Medina to be closer to family. In her free time Jenny likes to exercise, do yoga and read.
Jenny’s contact information is as follows: