The Fire-Dex H41 Interceptor™ Hood with Nomex® Nano Flex was designed to keep potentially carcinogenic particulates and other harmful contaminants off of firefighters’ jaws, faces, and necks. These areas have been identified as highly absorptive and more permeable than other areas of skin.
Spotsylvania County Fire, Rescue, and Emergency Management recently purchased the H41 Interceptor™ Hoods and were not disappointed. This particulate barrier hood is scientifically-tested to block 98% of carcinogenic particulates.
“Our department continues to implement new technologies and practices to protect responders as they work to serve our community. These new hoods are composed of materials that not only protect our firefighters from fire and heat, but also help protect them from cancer causing microparticle carcinogens,” they shared in a Facebook post.
We are humbled!
We surpassed 50,000 Facebook fans earlier this week and we are thrilled as we continue to grow, share and engage with fire fighters and first responders all around the world.
Thank you, everyone! Stay safe and stay tuned!
Rockin’ around the #firedexnation…have a happy holiday!
Beginning on Monday, December 1st and continuing every day until Friday, December 12th, we will be giving away a daily prize for our 4th Annual 12 Days of Fire-Dex. The grand prize, a complete set of head to toe Fire-Dex gear will be awarded on Day 12. This year our theme is Rockin’ Around the Fire-Dex Nation: A Giveaway Salute to our Distributors. The daily prizes for days 1-7 will be a popular food item from each Fire-Dex region to be shared at your firehouse (or not).
To enter, click here and enter your information. You only have to enter your information once to be eligible for all remaining drawings AND you can do it at any time during the 12 days. For instance, if you forget or haven’t entered the drawing and it’s December 3rd, simply go to our Facebook page, or to our blog and sign up.
Here is the complete list of daily giveaways:
- December 1 – From Tony Moore’s region, Omaha Steaks 4 (5 oz) Bacon Wrapped Filet and one of our new Fire-Dex /Nomex® baseball hats.
- December 2 – From Allen Rom’s region, Savannah’s Candy Kitchen 1 Southern Pecan Pie and one of our new Fire-Dex /Nomex® baseball hats.
- December 3 – From Bruce Scheck’s region, Sweet Tooth Cottage 2 Dozen Fire-Dex Logo Butter Cookies and one of our new Fire-Dex /Nomex® baseball hats.
- December 4 – From Lance Matiste’s region, Edwards Petite Ham and Virginia Peanuts and one of our new Fire-Dex /Nomex® baseball hats.
- December 5 – From Bob Tharp’s region, Harry and David Northwest Basket and one of our new Fire-Dex / Nomex® baseball hats.
- December 6 – From Jeff Koledo’s region, Cousins Maine Lobsters – 2 LBS Live Maine Lobsters and one of our new Fire-Dex /Nomex® baseball hats.
- December 7 – From Tory King’s region, Aunt Sally’s Pralines – 12 count box and Cajun Crawfish – Seasoned Boiled Crawfish (15 LBS) and one of our new Fire-Dex /Nomex® baseball hats.
- December 8 – 1 Pair of Fire-Dex FDXL-100 Red Leather Fire Boots.
- December 9 – 1 Fire-Dex Nomex® fire hood, one helmet (model of choice) and one pair of FDXL-100 Red Leather Fire Boots.
- December 10 – 1 Set of Fire-Dex FXM Turnout Gear
- December 11 – 1 Set of Fire-Dex FXR Turnout Gear
- December 12 – Compete Set of Head to Toe Fire-Dex Gear, including one set of Fire-Dex turnout gear (model of choice), one Nomex® fire hood, one helmet (model of choice) and one pair of FDXL – 100 Red Leather Fire Boots.
Good luck and Happy Holidays from Fire-Dex!
These giveaways have been sponsored by DuPont. DuPont Nomex® and Kevlar® brand fibers provide superior strength, durability and thermal protection that stands up to the heat.
Congratulations to our November FDXL-5o Grey Leather Boot winner, Tyler Silva.
Our annual 12 Days of Fire-Dex promotion will be kicking off on December 1st and includes three, yes THREE, days of gear winning opportunities. Our final prize will be awarded on December 12th and includes a complete set of gear from head to toe! You will not want to miss this annual online event.
Tyler, you will receive an email with more instructions about sizing and delivery. Have a great weekend, everyone!