We are actively seeking a Regional Sales Manager responsible for the growth and profitability of new and existing accounts. Based from their own home office in the Southeast territory, including the following states: South Carolina, Georgia and Florida.
Fire-Dex is seeking a Product Manager – Head to Toe Products. This position is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with design, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals. This role will be for all products, excluding turnouts including Helmets, Hoods, Boots, Gloves, etc.
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Works With: Quality/Compliance Manager, Director of Operations, Director of Sales, Regional Sales Managers, Product Design, Material suppliers, testing facilities, Dealer (Reps and Management), End Use Firefighters
- Drive key new product development initiatives
- Develop and Implement strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives
- Conduct market research and analysis including: market size, market trends, competitive analysis, consumer buying behavior, price point analysis, etc.
- Manage product line maintenance including: pricing, SKU rationalization, inventory management, cost reductions, setup, etc
- Define and execute product strategy and roadmap (Product life cycle management)
- Manage the creation of marketing collateral pieces including packaging, brochures, signage, etc.
- Learn current Fire-Dex products and competitive products
- Identify gaps in current product line offerings
- The Product Manager will drive new product development and is responsible for all market research necessary to understand specific end user value added features and benefits
- The Product Manager will manage products throughout various stages of the product life cycle
- This position will require periodic travel (25%) to Dealers, Fire Departments and with RSMs.
- Support RSMs during presentations and to be product expert
- To facilitate market research, customer feedback and manage VOC
- Travel with Distributor Sales Reps to Fire Departments
- Interact with Dealer management to understand needs
- Be able to define needs/wants of end users and translate to product features and benefits.
Required experience and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field. MBA Preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Marketing/Product Manager experience
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
For more information or to submit your resume please email: email@example.com