Regional Sales Manager
We are actively seeking a Regional Sales Manager responsible for the growth and profitability of new and existing accounts. Based from their own home office in the Southeast territory, including the following states: South Carolina, Georgia and Florida.
We are actively seeking a Regional Sales Manager responsible for the growth and profitability of new and existing accounts. Based from their own home office in the Mid-Americas territory, including the following states: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois and Indiana.
Tony Moore joined Fire-Dex in May 2010 as Regional Sales Manager for the Upper Midwest (T10) which covers ND, SD, NB, IA, MN, WI, IL, and IN. Tony was named Sales Manager of the Year in 2013 and 2015. He has a Mechanical Engineering degree from Uxbridge Technical College and sat on the US Army’s Glove Technical Committee where he designed several gloves including the “Light Duty Utility Glove,” which is now in every US GI’s kit bag. With this experience, Tony designed the Dex-Pro Glove for Fire-Dex. We recently sat down with Tony to catch up.
Pictured above: Todd Herring on the left and Larry Bucher on the right.
Medina, Ohio – August 2016 – Fire-Dex is pleased to announce the promotion of Todd Herring to Director of Marketing and the addition of Larry Bucher as the new T50 Regional Sales Manager.
Steven joined our sales team a few weeks ago as our Texas (T75) Account Manager. He lives in a suburb of Houston and will report to our Sr. Regional Sales Manager, Tory King, as they collaborate to increase Fire-Dex’s presence in Texas.
Steven has worked in sales for the past 12 years in the Texas industrial oil and gas market. He was also a volunteer firefighter in Pearland, TX for 6 years and is currently a certified EMT on his local department.
Please join us in welcoming Steven to our team! His contact information is as follows:
Fire-Dex Ext. 377
Cell: (832) 922-8514
David Moore – Regional Sales Manager – Central East Coast (T40 – SC, NC, VA, MD, DE, DC)
1. What’s the best thing that happened to you this week, either at work or outside of work?
I converted another customer over to Fire-Dex products.
2. What is your favorite vacation destination?
I always enjoy visiting the Florida Keys…but Montana is close second!
3. What is your favorite local restaurant or place to hangout?
Dockside..it’s our local watering hole.
4. What is your best advice for new college grads or jobseekers looking for their first career gig?
Whatever you decide to do…dive-in head first and give it all you got!
5. What is the one thing you wish you’d known 20 years ago?
The billion dollar lottery ticket numbers. 😉
6. What are 3 things people don’t know about you and may be surprised to learn?
I am an Undercover Katy Perry lover.
I know how to “Dougie”.
I have smelly feet.
7. What is your favorite app?
WAZE…it gets me out tickets and gets me where I’m going!
8. What is your favorite movie of all time?
I got to go with Christmas Vacation.
9. What song makes you want to “bust a move” when you hear it on your iPod or radio?
10. What is your favorite cookie?
Girl Scout Thin Mints
11. What do you love most about your job?
Building new relationships.
12. What accomplishment are you most proud of in your professional life?
Working for Fire-Dex.
13. Who is/was your inspiration?
Hands down…My Father!
14. What are you most excited about for Fire-Dex in 2016?
Making it Rain!!
15. What is your favorite holiday?
16. If you could go back to college today, what would your major be?
I would enlist in the Military.
17. What one device can you not live without?
My Garmin GPS/Fishfinder
18. If you were stranded on an island and could only have THREE things, what would they be?
Fishing rod, my boat, and a beach chair.
19. Which do you prefer, Android or iPhone?
20. Who would you like to “tag” at Fire-Dex to be the next 20 Questions “victim?”