Level 3 Isolation Gowns
Our AAMI Level 3 Isolation Gowns are engineered for first responders, hospital workers and other community heroes on the front lines. This reusable PPE exceeds CDC guidance for COVID-19 responses and continues to perform up to 100 wash cycles. This PPE is also available as a coverall.
Current Lead Times*
Quantities between 0 – 2,500 gowns = ships in 3 days
Quantities between 2,501 – 4,999 gowns = ships in 10 days
For quantities greater than 5,000 request a quote below
AAMI LEVEL 3 NON-SURGICAL ISOLATION GOWNS AND COVERALLS
You need protection that'll outlast the job ahead of you. Turn to our washable isolation gowns and coveralls for maximum protection and all day comfort.
This AAMI Level 3 PPE is made with Stedair® TX L3, a high performance medical barrier laminate for added protection from toxic fluids while maintaining breathability. They are highly durable and have been tested to 100 wash, day and sensitization cycles. Because of its ability to be reused, you'll find your "per use" cost as affordable as its Level 1 disposable counterparts.
|TEST||DESCRIPTION||AAMI LEVEL 3 REQUIREMENT||STEDAIR® TX-L3 NEW||STEDAIR® TX-L3 AFTER 100 LAUNDERINGS|
|AATCC 42||Spray Test||<= 1.0g||Pass||Pass|
|AATCC 127||Hydrostatic Head||>= 50cm||Pass||Pass|
*Test Conditions - Water temperature 160°F (non-ionic detergent & alkali, no bleach), tumble dry 160°F for 10 mins., 4 min. cool-down followed by autoclave for 4 mins. at 270-274°F.
ISOLATION GOWN FEATURES
The standard gown comes as a universal fit and features elastic wrists and an adjustable tie back.
- Inspect washing equipment to be sure that there are no sharp objects which could damage the fabric
- Do not overload the washer; 75-80% of the capacity is optimal
- Use NFPA 1851 compliant laundry detergent
- Temperature should not exceed 140ºF for washing operations
- For disinfecting use NFPA 1851 compliant laundry sanitizer
- Tumble dry or air dry (do not exceed 140ºF air temperature)
- Do not iron
- Do not use Sodium Hypochlorite (bleach)
- If using steam sterilization (autoclave) temperature should not exceed 270ºF
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Shipping provided to U.S. states only
Product Dimensions: 9.5" x 14.5" x 0.125"
Shipping Dimensions: 9.5" x 14.5"
Shipping Weights: 1 lb
*lead times are subject to change.