Level 1 Isolation Gowns
Our multi-use, AAMI Level 1 Isolation Gowns can be worn over clothing or scrubs to provide barrier protection from germs and viruses. Sold in sets of 3, this isolation gown exceeds CDC guidance for COVID-19 responses and is durable enough to withstand multiple wash/sanitization cycles.
Current Lead Times*
These gowns ship in 3 days.
For pricing and lead times on large quantity orders, Request A Quote below.
AAMI LEVEL 1 NON-SURGICAL ISOLATION GOWNS
- Durable, washable material which can handle 25+ industrial laundering / sanitization cycles
- Kimono-design features comfortably curved armholes
- Open back with ties at waist and neck provides easy on and off
- Elastic cuffs keep sleeves in place to offer protection against liquid contact on skin
- ANSI/AAMI PB70 barrier protection level 1
- Comes in package of 3 reusable gowns
- 3.2 oz/yd2 65% polyester / 35% cotton
- Made in the USA
- OSFM (one size fits most)
- 56"circumference around chest when back is closed
- 44" length
This product contains natural latex which may cause allergen concerns. Not recommended for use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected.
ISOLATION GOWN FEATURES
The gowns come as one-size-fits-most, featuring elastic wrists and adjustable tie backs.
*As long as fabric remains in tact and is without damage, it can withstand over 25 wash/sanitization cycles.
- Inspect washing equipment to be sure there are no sharp objects that could damage the fabric
- Do not overload the washer; 75-80% of the capacity is optimal
- Use NFPA 1851 compliant laundry detergent
- Temperature should not exceed 140ºF for washing operations
- For disinfecting use NFPA 1851 compliant laundry sanitizer
- Non-chlorine bleaches may be used as required for stain removal and sanitizing (always adjust wash chemistry for optimum bleaching activity) - Chlorine bleach is not recommended
- Tumble dry or air dry (do not exceed 160ºF air temperature)
- Do not iron
- Do not use Sodium Hypochlorite (bleach)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Shipping provided to U.S. states only
Product Dimensions: 9.5" x 14.5" x 0.5"
Shipping Dimensions: 14.5" x 20"
Shipping Weights: 1 lb
*lead times are subject to change.