Wet Mitigation Rinse
$35.00 – $37.00
Wet Mitigation Rinse is specially-formulated to help reduce cross-contamination by quickly and safely removing potentially-harmful contaminants from you and your PPE during on-scene preliminary exposure reduction. Available as a concentrated formula or ready to use solution.
Current Lead Times*
Ships in 3 days.
- Effectively removes gross particulates on turnout gear and equipment
- Designed to easily rinse contaminants away from gear
- Reduces your exposure to contaminants
- Doesn’t leave residue on garments or equipment
- Easily spray the rinse with a hose and nozzle to help remove toxins
WET MITIGATION PRODUCT DETAILS
- pH = 7.0 - Meets NFPA 1851 requirement
- Fragrance free
- Doesn’t contain volatile organic compounds (VOC), EGBE (Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether) or ammonia
- Safe for the environment
- Product Dimensions: 6" x 6" x 12"
APPLICATIONS & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Wet Mitigation Rinse is Perfect for use during Preliminary Exposure Reduction to Remove Contaminants from the Following Fabrics:
- Turnout fabrics, including outer shells, moisture barriers, thermal liners and reflective materials
- SCBA, helmets and PPE hardware
- Shipping provided to U.S. states only
- Shipping dimensions: 6” x 6” x 12”
- Ships in 3 days
*lead times are subject to change