Production Repair Associate – New York
Hours of Work: Monday through Friday: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
We’re seeking self-motivated Production Repair Associates to maintain quality and speed while repairing safe and effective PPE for the first responders we serve. This job is based out of our NYC/Bronx, NY location.
Are YOU ready to:
- Have a set and consistent full-time schedule?
- Have fulfillment about your work and this industry because it’s impactful?
- Repair customized head-to-toe protection for first responders using industrial sewing equipment?
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Strong sewing skills
- Great manual dexterity
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work positively in teams as well as possess self-accountability
- Solution focused mind-set
- Efficiency while multi-tasking and accommodating re-direction and interruptions with flexibility
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with desire to work hard to meet goals
- Ability to work carefully and follow safety standards
- Efficient with prioritizing and multi-tasking, including being productive while handling re-directions and interruptions based upon organizational needs
- Ability to read and execute instructions with varying details
- Open and effective communicator with co-workers and supervisors
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly direct deposit pay
- Steady full-time hours and a set and consistent schedule
- Attendance incentives
- Profit sharing bonuses based upon company success
- Health, dental, and vision insurance after 60 days of employment
- Paid time off after 90 days
- Paid parental leave
- Life insurance, 401(k) with matching, EAP for entire family, discount programs and other perks
- Feel good about your work and industry because it's impactful
780 E 134th St.
Bronx, NY 10454
Fire-Dex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment are, and will be recruited, selected, hired and promoted on the basis of individual merit and ability for the position available. Applicants are selected without regard to race, ethnicity, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identification or other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws.
All employment is, however, contingent on successful completion of a drug screen, E-Verify & background check.
For questions regarding employment at Fire-Dex, click here to email Human Resources.