Production Repair Associate Job – Wisconsin – Description
Hours of Work: Monday through Friday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Did you know you can make use your superior sewing skills to make a positive impact on firefighter health and safety?
Gear Wash is a Fire-Dex family-owned Independent Service Provider (ISP) of personal protective equipment (PPE) care and maintenance.We’re seeking self-motivated Production Repair Associates to maintain quality and speed while repairing safe and effective PPE for the first responders we serve. This job is based out of our Milwaukee, WI location.
Are YOU ready to:
- Have a set and consistent full-time schedule?
- Have fulfillment about your work and this industry because it’s impactful?
- Repair customized head-to-toe protection for first responders using industrial sewing equipment?
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Strong sewing skills
- Great manual dexterity
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work positively in teams as well as possess self-accountability
- Solution focused mind-set
- Efficiency while multi-tasking and accommodating re-direction and interruptions with flexibility
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with desire to work hard to meet goals
- Ability to work carefully and follow safety standards
- Efficient with prioritizing and multi-tasking, including being productive while handling re-directions and interruptions based upon organizational needs
- Ability to read and execute instructions with varying details
- Open and effective communicator with co-workers and supervisors
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Competitive hourly pay
- Attendance incentives
- Steady full-time hours
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance, 401(k) with matching, EAP, paid time off, discount programs and other perks
- Feel good about your work and industry, because it's impactful
657 S 72nd St A,
Milwaukee, WI 53214
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.