Production Repair Associate – Hudson, FL
Hours: Monday through Friday: 1st shift:7:00 am – 3:30 pm, when traveling the hours will be 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
We’re seeking self-motivated to Production Repair Associates maintain quality and speed while repairing safe and effective PPE for the first responders we serve. This job is based out of our Hudson, Florida location and will also include weekday travel a few times a month.
- Repair customized head-to-toe protection for first responders using industrial sewing equipment?
- Have a set and consistent full-time schedule?
- Travel local to service our customers?
- Have fulfillment about your work and this industry because it’s impactful?
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Strong sewing skills
- Great manual dexterity
- Basic math skills
- Possess a valid drivers' license with a good driving record
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time, including weekday overnights
- Ability to work positively in teams as well as possess self-accountability
- Solution focused mind-set
- Efficiency while multi-tasking and accommodating re-direction and interruptions with flexibility
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with desire to work hard to meet goals
- Ability to work carefully and follow safety standards
- Efficient with prioritizing and multi-tasking, including being productive while handling re-directions and interruptions based upon organizational needs
- Ability to read and execute instructions with varying details
- Open and effective communicator with supervisor and co-workers
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Competitive hourly pay
- When traveling overnight eligible for an increase in hourly pay, company vehicle, per diem for meals, lodging and fuel costs included as well as a job completion bonus
- Weekly direct deposit pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401k with employer matching
- PTO (paid time off) starting after 90 days
- Paid parental leave
- Life insurance and short-term disability
- Referral program
- EAP (employee assistance program) for entire household
- Steady full-time hours and a set and consistent schedule
- Attendance incentives
- Profit sharing bonuses based on company success
- Local entertainment and event discounts
- Celebrations (usually involving free food), contests, theme days and parties!
- Gift for your birthday!
- Once trained, listen to your own personal devices while working... music, books, podcasts
- Feel really good about your work and industry, because it's impactful
Gear Wash, Hudson, FL
7621 Maryland Ave, Hudson, FL 34667
Fire-Dex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment are, and will be recruited, selected, hired and promoted on the basis of individual merit and ability for the position available. Applicants are selected without regard to race, ethnicity, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identification or other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws.