Production Associates – 1st & 2nd Shifts
Become a Fire-Dex Production Associate
Did you know you can make a positive impact on firefighter health and safety from right here in Northeast Ohio?
Fire-Dex, is seeking self-motivated production associates who are ready to make a difference and join our mission! Seeking candidates who live by the following values: fun, integrity, respect and excellence = FIRE!
- Work in a state-of-the-art facility creating customized head-to-toe protection for first responders?
- Have a set and consistent full-time schedule?
- Operate industrial sewing equipment in a fun team environment?
- Feel really good about what you’re producing?
- Work in a vibrant culture with great benefits and perks?
Hours of Work, Monday through Friday:
- 1st shift: 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
- 2nd shift: 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- The hours on Fridays may be flexible to start and end earlier in the day…have more of your weekends free!
What You Need:
If you have manual dexterity, positivity, the ability to multi-task, are detail oriented, and dependable with good attendance, we can train you to operate our equipment!
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on very cushy and comfortable mats
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work positively in teams as well as possess self-accountability
- Solution focused mind-set
- Self-motivated with desire to work hard to meet goals
- Ability to work carefully and follow safety standards
- Ability to read and execute instructions with varying details
- Open and effective communicator with supervisor and co-workers
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive hourly pay
- Shift differential for 2nd shift
- $500 incentive bonus once you reach 6-months of employment!
- Weekly performance and production incentives (once trained)
- High performers can earn $15+ per hour after the 1st year!
- Full-time benefits include: health, dental, and vision plans, 401(k), profit sharing, vacation & holiday paid time off
- Steady full-time hours and a set and consistent schedule
- Profit sharing bonuses based upon company success
- Comprehensive training program
- Once trained, listen to your own personal devices while working... music, books, podcasts - it’s your choice!
- Celebrations, contests and parties!
Be part of making the highest quality personal protective apparel in the USA and keeping emergency first responders safe!
780 S. Progress Drive
Medina, OH 44256
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
For questions regarding employment at Fire-Dex, click here to email Human Resources.