Production Associates – 1st & 2nd Shifts
Become a Fire-Dex Production Sewing Associate
- Work in a state-of-the-art facility creating customized head-to-toe protection for first responders?
- Have a set and consistent schedule?
- Operate industrial sewing equipment in a fun team environment?
- Feel really good about what you're producing?
Hours of Work:
- 1st shift hours: 6:00 am-2:30 pm, Monday-Friday
- 2nd shift hours: 3:00 pm-11:30 pm, Monday – Friday
The hours on Fridays may be flexible to start and end earlier in the day…have more of your weekends free!
If interested, can transfer to another shift when openings become available
What You Need:
If you have manual dexterity, positivity, the ability to multi-task, are detail oriented, and dependable with good attendance, we can train you to operate our equipment!
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on very cushy and comfortable mats
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work positively with other in teams as well as possess self-accountability
- Solution focused mind-set
- Self-motivated with desire to work hard to meet goals
- Ability to work carefully and follow safety standards
- Open communicator with supervisor and co-workers
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
What’s In It for You?
• $11.00 per hour to start, plus $1.00 per hour shift differential for 2nd shift
• Weekly performance and production incentives (once trained)
• High performers can earn $14+ per hour after the 1st year!
• Full-time benefits include: health, dental and vision plans, 401(k), profit sharing, vacations, holidays
• Steady full-time hours and a set and consistent schedule
• Be hired directly by the company
• Overtime may be available
• Annual bonuses based upon company success
• Comprehensive training program
• Once trained, listen to your own personal devices while working…music, books, podcasts - it’s your choice!
• Celebrations, contests and parties!
• Gift for your birthday!
Be part of making the highest quality personal protective gear in the USA and keeping our first responders safe!
780 S. Progress Drive
Medina, OH 44256
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
For questions regarding employment at Fire-Dex, click here to email Human Resources.