Production Sewing Associate – 1st/2nd/3rd shift – Medina, OH
- Monday through Friday: 6:00 am - 2:30 pm OR 4:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Monday through Thursday: 2:30 pm - 11:30 pm
- Friday: 1:00 pm - 7:30 pm – start your weekend earlier!
We’re seeking self-motivated Production Associates to train to work in a team setting and maintain quality and speed while performing stand up sewing operations making safe and effective PPE for the first responders we serve.
You could have very purposeful work being a Fire-Dex Production Associate!
If you are energetic with an upbeat personality, have manual dexterity, the ability to multi-task, and are detail oriented, we can train you to operate our industrial sewing equipment!
Additional Qualifications Needed:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on cushy and comfortable floor mats
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work positively in teams as well as possess self-accountability
- Open and effective communicator with co-workers and supervisors
- Solution focused mind-set
- Self-motivated with desire to work hard to meet goals
- Ability to work carefully and follow safety standards
- Ability to read and execute instructions with varying details
- Possess a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess a strong sense of urgency, follow-through and diligence, including meeting deadlines
- Demonstrate adaptability to learn new skills and follow company procedures
- Dependability with good attendance
When joining the Fire-Dex team, you can:
- Work in a vibrant culture with great benefits, bonuses, incentives & perks
- Have a set and consistent full-time schedule
- Have fulfillment about the purposeful work you do within an impactful industry
- Work in a modern and temperature-controlled facility operating safe industrial sewing equipment within a fun team-focused environment
780 S. Progress Drive
Medina, OH 44256
Fire-Dex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment are, and will be recruited, selected, hired and promoted on the basis of individual merit and ability for the position available. Applicants are selected without regard to race, ethnicity, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identification or other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws.