Production Repair Associate Job Description
Production Repair Associate- Wisconsin
Did you know you can make use your superior sewing skills to make a positive impact on firefighter health and safety?
Seeking Production Repair Associates to join our mission! Seeking candidates who live by the following values: fun, integrity, respect and excellence = FIRE!
- Have a set and consistent full-time schedule?
- Operate industrial sewing equipment?
- Feel really good about what your work?
Hours of Work, Monday through Friday: 1st shift: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm or 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
What You Need:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Strong sewing skills
- Great manual dexterity
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work positively in teams as well as possess self-accountability
- Solution focused mind-set
- Self-motivated with desire to work hard to meet goals
- Ability to work carefully and follow safety standards
- Efficient with prioritizing and multi-tasking, including being productive while handling re-directions and interruptions based upon organizational needs
- Ability to read and execute instructions with varying details
- Open and effective communicator with supervisor and co-workers
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive salary
- Full-time benefits, including 401k and matching, vacation & holiday paid time off
- Feel really good about your work and industry, because it's impactful!
780 S. Progress Drive
Medina, OH 44256
657 South 72nd Street
Milwaukee, WI, 53214
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.