Quality Assurance Administrator – Pelham, GA
We’re currently seeking a Quality Assurance Administrator to support the maintenance and progression of Fire-Dex’s Quality Management System and Compliancy requirements. The ideal candidate will be process-oriented, well organized and pay close attention to details.
This position will be based at the Fire-Dex manufacturing facility in Pelham, Georgia, with potential annual travel to other Fire-Dex sites.
- Direct critical Quality Management System processes, including (but not limited to):
- Document Control
- Internal Auditing
- Corrective Action Initiation
- Support quarterly Management Review preparation, execution and record keeping.
- Maintain annual recertification of current Fire-Dex products and execute certification of new product development projects.
- Make samples for certification projects.
- Manage in-house testing for Product Development, Marketing or other projects.
- Participate as core team member on proactive Quality Improvement projects
- Support the management of external ISO 9001:2015 Surveillance and Re-Registration Audits across all applicable sites.
- Support the improvement of the overall Quality Management System
- Root-cause analysis based on return information.
- May require travel to other Fire-Dex facilities – up to 10%
- Lead quality and/or process improvement projects
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Candidates should possess the following:
- Minimum High school diploma, general education degree (GED)
- College degree preferred.
- Technical experience – process improvement, quality control, operating lab equipment, analyzing data, root cause analysis, preparing samples for third-party testing, etc.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 Standard requirements
- Highly skilled in Microsoft applications, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and ability to learn new software programs and systems like salesforce
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, including overnights
- Experience with root-cause analysis and problem solving.
- Ability to work positively in teams as well as possess self-accountability
- Open and effective communicator and collaborator with all levels of the organization, including verbally and written, including being a team player and having a professional interface with others, getting results through collaboration
- Efficient with multi-tasking and managing multiple priorities, including being productive while handling re-directions and interruptions, based upon business needs
- Strong sense of urgency, follow-through, and diligence, including meeting deadlines and have the ability to remain organized with and keep track of multiple sources of information and data
- Possess a high attention to detail and proficient at record-keeping
- Being flexible and accommodating
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Paid time off, including parental leave
- 401(k) with matching, life insurance, EAP for entire family, discount programs and other perks
- Profit sharing bonuses based upon company success
- Work in a state-of-the-art facility which creates customized head-to-toe protection for first responders
- Fulfillment about the purposeful work you do within an impactful industry
Georgia Production Facility
620 W Railroad Street South | Pelham, GA 31779
Fire-Dex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment are, and will be recruited, selected, hired and promoted on the basis of individual merit and ability for the position available. Applicants are selected without regard to race, ethnicity, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identification or other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws.