Isolation Gowns and Coveralls
AAMI Level 3 Non-Surgical Isolation Gowns and Coveralls
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are producing reusable isolation gowns and coveralls for First Responders and Healthcare Workers. If you are unfamiliar with the type of isolation PPE that's right for you, refer to the FDA's guide.
The gowns and coveralls exceed CDC guidance for COVID-19 related responses and are made with Stedair® TX L3. They are washable and highly durable to withstand the demands of front-line emergency services while offering you added barrier protection from fluids.
The standard gown comes as a universal fit and features elastic wrists and an adjustable tie back while the alpha-sized coveralls boast elastic wrists, ankles and hood with elastic facial opening.
Because of the ability to wash and reuse, the “per use” cost makes it as affordable as its Level 1 disposable counterparts.
ISOLATION PPE LAUNDERING RESULTS
Tested to 100 wash, dry and sanitization cycles.
|TEST||DESCRIPTION||AAMI LEVEL 3 REQUIREMENT||STEDAIR® TX-L3 NEW||STEDAIR® TX-L3 AFTER 100 LAUNDERINGS|
|AATCC 42||Spray Test||<= 1.0g||Pass||Pass|
|AATCC 127||Hydrostatic Head||>= 50cm||Pass||Pass|
*Test Conditions - Water temperature 160F (non-ionic detergent & alkali, no bleach), tumble dry 160F 10 mins, 4 min cool-down followed by autoclave for 4min at 270-274F.
- Inspect washing equipment to be sure that there is no sharp object which could damage the fabric
- Do not overload the washer; 75-80% of the capacity is optimal
- Use NFPA 1851 compliant laundry detergent
- Temperature should not exceed 140ºF for washing operations
- For disinfecting use NFPA 1851 compliant laundry sanitizer
- Tumble dry or air dry (do not exceed 140ºF air temperature)
- Do not iron
- Do not use Sodium Hypochlorite (bleach)
- If using steam sterilization (autoclave) temperature should not exceed 270ºF
Wondering what size isolation coveralls you should wear? Refer to the chart below.
Gowns are universal fit (one-size-fits-all).
We Will Continue to Serve Those Who Serve, So You Can Continue to Help Those Who Rely on You During This Time of Need.
WANT TO LEARN MORE? READY TO PLACE AN ORDER?
Fill out the form below and one of our sales representatives will be in touch shortly to assist you.