Turnout Gear Contact
The Lightest Composites in the Industry
Turnout Gear from Fire-Dex is certified to NFPA 1971 and crafted with the highest quality and attention to detail in the industry.
Turnouts built with our TECGEN71 outer shell are 4lbs lighter than typical combinations.
Have questions? Call (330) 723-0000 today.
TECGEN71 is a structural firefighting outer shell that is designed to lessen heat stress.
• The only shell that can be paired with the lightest thermal liners & moisture barriers
• Designed to lessen heat stress by reducing weight & increasing flexibility
• Engineered with the proven durability of DuPont™, Kevlar® & Nomex®
Heat Stress Reduction
Fire isn't the only threat firefighters face. Why should heat stress reduction be a concern?
• Heat stress contributes to heat stroke, cardiac fatigue & cardiovascular failure
• Firefighters are exposed to heat stress far more than the general public
• Heat stress is attributed to over 50% of LODDs