Tackle the most rugged challenges of technical rescue and emergency medicine with our versatile USAR Gear! This garment can be worn for most non-fire calls while offering maximum protection against common chemicals and bloodborne pathogens.
Certified to NFPA 1951 & 1999
Request A Quote below to be connected with a local sales rep.
MEET THE FEATURES
Get any job done seamlessly with gear designed for a more powerful you!
Explore the unique features built to keep you moving no matter what.
- 29" or 33" jacket
- Inner zipper/outer hook & loop closure
- 3M Scotchlite™ Reflective Material in NFPA standard configuration (your choice of 2" or 3" trim in lime/silver or red/silver)
- Two combination semi-bellows/handwarmer pockets (9” x 9” x 2")
- Two mic clips, one on each chest
- Radio pocket on right chest (9” x 3” x 2")
- Patch pocket on left chest (8” x 6")
- Woven hook & loop cuff adjusters
- Optional zip-in fleece liner
- Comfortable elastic waist
- 3M Scotchlite™ Reflective Material around cuffs (your choice of 2" or 3" trim in lime/silver or red/silver)
- Two full-bellows pockets (8” x 8” x 2")
- 16" outer zipper on legs
- Reinforced shell knees (10” x 8")
- Reinforced shell cuffs
Built with a sewn-in CROSSTECH® S/R moisture barrier that adds protection from liquids and commonly encountered chemicals, our USAR gear comes with your choice of material: TECGEN51 Fabric or Nomex Essential.
BUNDLE AND SAVE WITH THE INTERCEPTOR PACKAGE
Reduce heat stress & carcinogen exposure while saving up to 30% per firefighter when you bundle three products in the Interceptor Package
1. Custom Turnouts
2. Particulate Blocking Hood
3. Alternative PPE
CLEAN & REPAIR SERVICES
As part of our mission to Serve Those Who Serve, we offer ISP clean & repair services under our Gear Wash brand using laundry & disinfectant products to mitigate contamination exposure risks and keep first responders safe.