Tackle the most rugged challenges of technical rescue and emergency medicine with our versatile USAR Gear! This garment can be worn for most non-fire calls while offering maximum protection against common chemicals and bloodborne pathogens.
Certified to NFPA 1951 & 1999
Request A Quote below to be connected with a local sales rep.
MEET THE FEATURES
Get any job done seamlessly with gear designed for a more powerful you!
Explore the unique features built to keep you moving no matter what.
- 29" or 33" jacket
- Inner zipper/outer hook & loop closure
- 3M Scotchlite™ Reflective Material in NFPA standard configuration (your choice of 2" or 3" trim in lime/silver or red/silver)
- Two combination semi-bellows/handwarmer pockets (9” x 9” x 2")
- Two mic clips, one on each chest
- Radio pocket on right chest (9” x 3” x 2")
- Patch pocket on left chest (8” x 6")
- Woven hook & loop cuff adjusters
- Optional zip-in fleece liner
- Comfortable elastic waist
- 3M Scotchlite™ Reflective Material around cuffs (your choice of 2" or 3" trim in lime/silver or red/silver)
- Two full-bellows pockets (8” x 8” x 2")
- 16" outer zipper on legs
- Reinforced shell knees (10” x 8")
- Reinforced shell cuffs
10 Day Expedite Available
Need your gear fast?
At an additional cost, our expedite program guarantees product shipments within 10 working days from the date our customer service representatives process the order.
Click through and mention our expedite program in the notes section!
Built with a sewn-in CROSSTECH® S/R moisture barrier that adds protection from liquids and commonly encountered chemicals, our USAR gear comes with your choice of material: TECGEN51+ Fabric or Nomex Essential.
BUNDLE AND SAVE WITH THE INTERCEPTOR PACKAGE
Reduce heat stress & carcinogen exposure while saving up to 30% per firefighter when you bundle three products in the Interceptor Package
1. Custom Turnouts
2. Particulate Blocking Hood
3. Alternative PPE
CLEAN & REPAIR SERVICES
Our PPE Safety Care Specialists use advanced laundry solutions and technologies to protect your gear from wear and tear, extend its longevity, optimize turnaround time and maintain maximum performance!