Egress Bailout Systems
I2H Integrated Class II Harness
EXCLUSIVE TO FXR MODEL TURNOUTS
Designed with the industry’s top PPE equipment experts and renowned firefighter training educators, the I2H is an A-frame harness that provides proper egress positioning and optimal center of gravity while descending.
It can be easily donned during emergencies and features incredible mobility when not in use thanks to the FXR pant design.
WHAT MAKES THE I2H HARNESS THE BEST IN ITS CLASS?
- Lightweight and dual-equipped for personal escape and ladder/rescue
- No hardware inside pant to reduce potential for material abrasion
- Pre-installed class II Kevlar® harness
- External waist belt for easy adjustment
- Multiple harness sizes to ensure proper fit
- Customized to left or right fly opening
- Floating D-ring makes it easy to connect to any descent device
We invite you to learn more about our egress and bailout options through one of our local distributors.
Fill out our Request a Quote form to learn more or to set up an appointment.