Wildland Tech Rescue
Dual certified to NFPA 1977 and 1951, this garment is comfortable to wear all day and offers reliable protection and convenience for technical rescue responses and wildfires.
Discover the modern features designed to keep you covered during the most demanding technical rescue responses and wildfires.
- Slim, shirt style
- Durable point collar
- Fully concealed snap closure
- Patch pocket on left and right chest with integrated pen pocket
- Additional pen pockets on right and left sleeves
- Military style
- Comfortable to wear all day
- Double layered fabric in knees for extra reinforcement
- Elasticized waist with dual belt loops on front and back
- Reinforced seat and crotch gusset made to reduce chaffing
- Flexible knees for ease of movement
- Hidden cargo knife pocket/storage for Incident Emergency Plan (IEP) guide
- Two rear patch pockets with flaps
Get lightweight, flame-resistant protection with your choice of material: Sigma, Nomex IIIA and Westex DH.
PPE CLEAN & REPAIR SERVICES
As part of our mission to Serve Those Who Serve, we offer ISP clean & repair services under our Gear Wash brand using laundry & disinfectant products to mitigate contamination exposure risks and keep first responders safe.