Need to return or exchange your online purchase? We're here to help!
We welcome returns or exchanges of unused items in original packaging within 30 days from receipt of item(s). All returned goods must be clean (in accordance with guidelines of NPFA 1500), to facilitate inspection for proper handling. Returned items must also include product card inserts and tags cannot be removed.
Please note the following nonrefundable exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Gear Wash laundry and disinfectant products, including Turnout Gear Wash, Responder NZ, Shurguard, and Wet Mitigation Rinse
- Traditional or Modern Structural Firefighting Helmets
- Promotional items including hats, t-shirts, mugs or tumblers.
- Discounted items that have been noted as final sale
- Returned items that are not returned in original packaging
- Returned items that have visible signs of wear or use
Returns and exchanges can be made in 4 easy steps:
- Visit www.firedex.com/returns and have your Order # ready
- Complete form to initiate your request
- Once the return is verified, you will receive an email with a return label
- Secure the return label to the box
- Drop package at a local UPS store or visit ups.com to schedule a pickup
Once received your returned item will be inspected and we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or exchange.
- For approved refunds, a credit will automatically be applied to the credit card we have on file from your original purchase.
Please allow 14 days for the refund to be processed.
- For approved exchanges, your requested replacement item will be shipped to the address on file, unless otherwise noted in your exchange request.
NOTICE TO PURCHASERS
To whom it may concern:
Fire-Dex personal protective equipment that utilizes moisture barriers or woven outer shell materials may contain PFAS. These materials are required to meet fire-fighting gear performance standards, such as NFPA 1971, NFPA 1951, and NFPA 1999 as well as medical isolation garments where protection from water, chemicals, blood borne pathogens and other hazards are required.